What is STEAM ?
STEAM is hands-on experimental learning that has a real world application with practical knowledge of a concept. STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics.
Why STEAM in Preschool ?
- STEM are a part of Child’s daily Life.
- Child’s have a natural curiosity for STEM.
- It is extremly important to include STEM subjects in pre primary education.
- STEM encourages children’s to wonder.
- STEM teaches how to observe, ask questions and investigate.
- STEM includes knowledge about the world around us.
- STEM scaffolds student learning.