What is STREAM ?
STREAM is hands-on experimental learning that has a real world application with practical knowledge of a concept. STREAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics.
Why STEM in Preschool ?
- STEM are a part of Child’s daily Life.
- Children have a natural curiosity for STEM.
- It is extremly important to include STEM subjects in pre primary education.
- STEM encourages child to wonder.
- STEM teaches how to observe, ask questions and investigate.
- STEM includes knowledge about the world around us.
- STEM scaffolds student learning.